The quest for virgin snow and pristine areas, away from overcrowded tracks, has become in recent years the Holy Grail of many skiers and snowboarders in search of the absolute.
No need to look for these spaces in other places. They are near us in the three largest ski areas in the world: the “Espace Killy”, the “3 Valleys” and “Paradis Ski”.
However, it is often difficult to move from one area to another to satisfy this craving for space and freedom, for both technical reasons (organization of the stages, knowledge of sites...) and psychological reasons (fear of the unknown, ignorance of one’s actual capabilities...).
To live your dream in a safe structure, we invite you to participate in an itinerant off-piste expedition.
From 2 to 5 days, accompanied by qualified instructors, specialized in off-piste guiding, on routes known or secret, you will experience moments of happiness and excitement that can only be generated by the practice of skiing or snowboarding in powdery snow.
In the evening, hosted in a small mountain hotel or cottage, you will discuss the world around a Savoyard fondue and a glass of Apremont.
This journey is restricted to skiers and snowboarders with a good level and a confirmed practice of off-piste and all snows, agreeing to live this unique experience based on rustic accommodation, having for only change of clothes those in the backpack carried every day.
Day 1: Morning departure towards the glacier of Pissaillas (Val d'Isère) with the discovery of off-piste of Le Fornet -first warm-up, then you will switch to the other side of the glacier, towards Bonneval sur Arc in Maurienne, with more than 1500 meters of altitude in a grandiose panorama. In late afternoon, you will take a taxi to Bonneval in the direction of Orelle, a station of the 3 Valleys where you will spend the night.
Day 2: Morning departure to explore the off-piste area of the 3 Valleys. After going across Val Thorens, Meribel, Les Menuires and Courchevel, the skiing day is finally over. You will take a taxi towards Champagny en Vanoise for a night in this lovely little village in the heart of the “Parc de la Vanoise”.
Day 3: Morning departure to explore the off-piste skiing in Paradis Ski, through the famous great northern face from Bellecôte to La Plagne wich leads to Peisey Vallandry and Les Arcs, to finally arrive in Villaroger, a small village typical of the Tarentaise. You will take a taxi to Tignes Les Boisses to spend the night.
Day 4: This last day will be dedicated to the discovery of the Espace Killy off-piste area, where the expedition ends quietly after having crossed 3 of the largest off-piste areas in the world, and more than 10 resorts.
* Only the daily rate fee is paid at Mountain Masters Ski School. All other costs are to be paid throughout your voyage, to the providers concerned.
* This course requires a minimum of 2 people to be run and is limited to 10 people that is to say two groups of 5 participants. (Note: 1 instructor per 5 participants)
* You will need extra clothing in your backpack for the overnight stays. (The rest of your stuff will be at the hotel in Tignes Les Boisses for these nights). Take a backpack between 30 and 35 litres in order to travel light during the skiing expedition.
* The Cottages / Hotels with whom we regularly work on our itineraries might be full. Therefore, we might be obliged to offer you overnight stay in hotels / cottages we do not know. That is why, we recommend you to book for FREEDOM DISCOVERY rather in advance.
* The hotel nights, restaurant meals and taxi bills of your guide are at your expenses.
* If the weather is not appropriate for touring, the instructor will remain with you on the Espace Killy to enjoy off-piste or on-piste skiing.
For more information please email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on
+33 479 06 05 14 (December to May only) Check the prices