Skiers eager for purity and intensity, you can opt for this exceptional off piste day.This intensive day will lead you through the most beautiful off-piste and greatest mountain faces of the Haute Tarentaise.
From Tignes / Val d’Isere, you will drop into the park of La Vanoise, skiing under ‘La Grande Casse’ glaciers, the highest peak of the Tarentaise, to reach Paradiski through Champagny en Vanoise where you ski the north face of Bellecôte, the most beautiful face of La Plagne.
This slope takes you down to Les Arcs Ski Area and already leaves behind many memories. But no time to dream; the day ahead is still long. You are now, at last, in front of L’Aiguille Rouge, the highest point of Les Arcs, and many options to go down... Which one will you choose?
It is already late and troops are getting tired… It is time to go to Villaroger, a small village along the road Bourg to Tignes / Val d'Isere. Journey back by Taxi. The circle is complete...
1 day with an off-piste specialist, see our rates (vary depending on the number of people with the instructor)
Paradiski Area ski pass: (around 50 E) or free if you have 1 Espace Killy ski pass for 6 days or more.
- around 5 € / px from “Champagny Le Haut” to “Champagny Vanoise”
- around 65 € for Villaroger => Tignes / Val d'Isere
Please, feel free to ask our office for a quote.
* Skis suitable for off-piste and safety equipment are mandatory. We can provide transceiver and bag / shovel / probe if necessary (included in the daily rate).
* If the weather is not appropriate for this tour, the instructor will remain with you on the Espace Killy to enjoy off-piste or on-piste skiing.
* Only the daily rate fee is to be paid at Mountain Masters. Other costs are paid directly to providers involved.
For more information please email
email@example.com or call us on
+33 479 06 05 14 (December to May only) Check the prices